Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I was reading through my all blogposts today and damn.. I can't believe almost 10 years have passed since I first started my blog. I'm not necessarily sure how to feel when reading my old posts. I know for the past couple of years, I have been retraining myself from posting any deep or personal things and reading my old younger self makes me feel a little self-conscious.

So many things have definitely happened since then. Its kinda cool I guess being able to catch a glimpse on my old self. I'm not sure if I can say I was more innocent then or more idealistic. I want to say that my hope towards the world and my own potential to achieve my dreams still remain the same, albeit probably clearer and with more confidence. Although come to think of it, maybe not. Haha..

Life is great now though. Of course there's still challenges but some things remain the same. For example what my future is going to be like. Fortunately though, I have a clearer picture of how and what I want my future to look like. All I need to do now is to take action to make it happen. Kinda cool no?

All right. That's all for the updates for now. Till then!

No comments: