Thursday, August 08, 2013

Finding jobs after graduation is not an easy business. But I think hiring people for your business is not easy either. I mean think about it.. you are inviting this person who you know nothing about into your life. Your business.. your office.. access to your files.. etc etc. Sometimes you might even have them meet your spouse or family. Who knows who this person is?

All you can rely on is the one page paper called a resume. How do you even know all the things written inside is true? You don't right? Its weird.

I guess that's why some people do background checks at easybackgrounds.com although I doubt the truthfulness or efficiency of it. I mean how can websites like these really know everything about a person? Or maybe I just don't know the power of the internet yet..

No comments: