Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oh my goodness.. When I recently went back to Malaysia for the summer, I was hit with a huge wave of haze. I forgot that its a yearly affair that our wonderful neighbor never forgets to send us some smog and smoke and everything nice our way. The citizens probably need to buy some serious masks like the N-95 mask. They never fail to burn down their palm trees because of course, its the cheaper way to do so instead of bulldozing all of them. I mean burning is so much faster!

=.=

The haze was so bad that on some days, you couldn't even see the car in front of you. Schools had to be close and all. Isn't that crazy?

Though the worst part is that it seems that those palm tree companies are Malaysian owned.

Goodness gracious.. don't they feel bad that they have to smell the haze? Or are they vacationing in the Maldives?

No comments: