Monday, April 29, 2013

One of my high school friend just got married! Its crazy! The existence of Facebook has really changed how much people know about the lives of other people now. There's no way for you to not know a huge event like this. Unless of course you're not friends on Facebook. But now.. literally everyone is friends with everyone.

Its just impossible for you to not know.

Because I've been away for so long, I haven't been able to attend any of my high school friend's weddings. Not that its a bad thing though. Haha.. looking at their photos makes me happy enough. Though I do wanna see their wedding rights, especially men's wedding rings. I mean how many different variations can men's wedding rings be? At least for the ladies' there is a whole host of different designs one can go for.

Hmm.. I don't know. But its interesting.

No comments: