Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Finals is less than a week away and I have to start worrying about all the printing that I need to do. All the countless outlines that needs to be printed out just because I don't really like reading things on the computer since I cannot highlight and stuff. My undergraduate college gave us free printing. Rumor has it that each student has free 500 pages to print every month but since nobody could possibly print more than 500 pages a month, nobody could refute that fact. Now in my graduate school, its $o.o5 cents a page, regardless of whether you print it front and back or not. I wish I had a wholesale printer. That would save me lots of money. Rather than this. You don't know how much it can add up when you print a stack of stuff.

But regardless.. I need to start preparing for finals.

No comments: