Saturday, March 23, 2013

I was watching Glee today and the theme that they were going for this week was "Guilty Pleasures." Its really cute actually. They basically sang songs that indicated what their guilty pleasures were, specifically for songs that they like but feel that their friends would not approve of.

I don't really have any guilty pleasures in terms of songs. But I, as I am sure like most of you too, have guilty pleasures that you love doing. I love watching shows. Haha.. Greys.. Once.. etc etc. Glee is obviously one of them too. I was watching Greys today and it was about how the doctors had to get used to the new management. There were a whole bunch of new monitor carts around because their hospital recently bought new technological equipment. It was pretty cool actually.

What is your guilty pleasure?

No comments: