Sunday, January 13, 2013

Four Eyed

People always ask me why do I not wear contact lenses. >.<

I'm not sure what their intentions are asking me that question.

Are they asking me because they think I don't look good in glasses and I should try contact lenses? Or are they asking me because I should immediately opt for contact lenses if I wear glasses because that is what normal people do?

I don't know. I used to wear them when I was in high school but because my eyes get so dry I gave up wearing them. Seriously its really bad. I feel like I want to scratch my eyes out and that shouldn't be good right?

I used to wear half frame glasses and that is almost like not wearing anything if you think about it. No? There's barely any frames and if you don't look closely enough...

1 comment:

Reggie said...

Most of the time, I wear my glasses, but when I'm not lazy I will actually put my contacts in.