Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Sims

One of my classmates just texted me that the Appstore has the Sims for iPhone now. So happy that she actually thought of me even though we haven't met in a while. Though I don't know if its a good thing that the Sims reminded me of her. But anyways... at least she thought of me.

I think the game is around $9.90 or even $4.99 if I'm not mistaken. Regardless though I don't think I will pay more than a dollar for a game in the Appstore. I mean seriously.. for a game on a tiny screen? If its more than a dollar, I'm pretty sure I can live without it.

But thinking of the Sims have brought nice memories of trying to hone my interior designing capabilities (or lack of to be exact). Buying multi-colored bed sheets, tv rack, book shelves, etc. Its fun! And then you get to put your people there. Ahh.. Now I feel like playing it. Too bad I have finals now unfortunately. =.=

You better make sure you have the cheat to get money though..

No comments: