Thursday, December 27, 2012

iPad vs. Laptop

I just recently bought a keyboard for my iPad. I thought maybe I might start bringing my iPad to school instead of my big fat laptop to start taking notes and I didn't really like the thought of typing tons and tons of notes on the so called virtual keyboard on the iPad touchscreen. It runs on AAA batteries. Wonder how long it will last? It'll be good if it uses AA rechargeable. But I guess one cannot ask for too much...

Unfortunately though, I realized that even with a keyboard, using an iPad is nothing like using a regular laptop. Not comparable whatsoever. I needed to do some work and using an iPad is just not as convenient and using a laptop. Period. I don't know how others can survive without a laptop. Like my mum. Seriously...

No comments: