Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gifts for Girls

I was talking to my guy friends recently and we were sharing what were the best gifts we have made and received from our girlfriends/boyfriends. One of them shared that he was going to give a banquet of red roses to his girlfriend in another country for her birthday.

I mean that is really sweet and all but I don't know. I always felt that giving girls flowers are soo cliche and not special. I mean don't get me wrong. I do think that a girl should always be given pretty flowers. But flowers (especially roses) to me just means that the guy didn't care to give in a little bit more effort to think of a more personal gift.

If the girl really loves sunflower for example, or lilies and if you knew and gave it to her, that would be really sweet because you knew that about her. But roses are soo common. I don't know. That's just me though. You're totally free to disagree. There's so many ways you can be personal though, like getting a homemade simple card, Diptyque products - candles, fragrance, cute frames, etc... girls are soo easily satisfied. Its the boys that are hard.

So be more creative. Think outside the box. You'll be surprise how your girl will be happy with such a simple yet sincere gesture or gift!

No comments: