Monday, October 29, 2012

Samsung vs. Apple

Have you seen the latest Bing advertisement? The one where the guy challenges random people on the street to a competition on which search engine is better? The advertisement is not even shy about who its competitor is because it says it straight out. Which is better? Google or Bing. =.=

I seriously wonder how effective ads like these are. To outrightly put down a competitor. Samsung did that with Apple too with its recent Samsung Galaxy SIII advertisement.

What happen to taking the high road? I guess it doesn't happen in the world of business.

Though the fact that I'm putting this on Youtube means I'm actually endorsing Samsung. I'm not actually. I'm just putting it out there.





Although... with the wait I'm doing for the iPhone. I'm seriously considering the SIII. Apple. Are you gonna let me wait even longer? You're gonna lose me soon.

No comments: