Monday, October 29, 2012

Frozen Pool

I just recently read a news about a man jumping into a pool not realizing that it was frozen. =.=

I can't find the page for you to read and I deeply apologize but seriously? Why didn't you check it first before attempting to jump into it? And besides, since you're human and all, I'm sure you would have guessed that it was cold thus it being winter at all, the possibility of a frozen pool is pretty high.

Goodness gracious me.

I don't really understand why people have pools either. I mean if you're living in California where the weather is swim suit weather almost all year round, that is understandable. But in the north, there's only about 3 months for you to actually swim in it. Is it really worth it? Having a pool is not cheap. What with the hayward salt cell, chlorine, pool cleaner, etc etc.

People amuses me sometimes.

No comments: