Thursday, March 22, 2012

Keeping the Gold

I know the economic is bad and money seems to have the problem of inflation these days, but whatever it is, I still feel a little weird about the whole idea on buying gold bars.

I really don't know about you but keeping a gold bar in my house would just give me too much anxiety attacks. I mean I know it looks pretty and everything but can you imagine always worrying about who might break in, who might steal it, and so forth. And that tiny little thing, which of course cost a lot, is easily misplaced! Can you imagine losing a gold bar? I mean I would have thought that gold bars are big and heavy but that would cost god knows how much! Gold bars these days, like the Golden Eagle gold bars are small and cute! But what if you lose it? Or your children take it and play? Or...

Too many risk to this. Urgh.. No thank you.

No comments: