Friday, February 03, 2012

Imaginary Friends

Its fun being children sometimes. Ok. Who am I kidding. Its definitely fun being a child. Of course you don't have the freedom to do anything and everything you want, but then again, adults can't do anything or everything they want either. Too much responsibilities.

But one thing great about being a child is the crazy imagination that you can have. I remember when I was a child, because I was the only child for quite some years, I would pretend to play all sort of roles around my house. Whether it was a teacher trying to teach imaginary children, or a nurse pushing hospital carts around, or a business woman going on a big meeting, I always could be happy just being myself.

Not that easy now anymore though.

I wonder why? What changed?

No comments: