Saturday, December 17, 2011

Plain Jane

I have a confession to make.

I realized the older I get, the less I actually fuss over my looks.

Is that bad? I kinda think it is. o.O Seriously though, when I was in high school, I would buy make-up products, and put on make-up once in a while just for fun and to look pretty. Things like eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow.. And I always knew that my eyelashes were short and non-curly so I would always believe the ads when they said that their product was the best eyelash growth product on the market and proceeded to test them on.

Nope. It hardly worked, if ever.

And after buying make-up products and them expiring on me after a few years. I gave up.

God knows how I'm gonna find a guy. *sob*

Haha.. well at least there's a little hope out there because my mum never puts on make-up either and to my knowledge, I think my dad still loves her tremendously.

No comments: