Sunday, April 03, 2011

Princess Charmander

Happppppppppppeee Birthday Princess.. You know who you are! <3! And if you're still secretly visiting my blog.. this post is for you! Hahah..

I love you lots girls and please don't worry about being *cough* 22.. Though I always say its downhill from here, especially for us girls, in actual fact.. its really fun. Being in our twenties is awesome and life is just full of infinite possibilities. ね?

So Happy Happy Birthday and I wish you all the happiness in the world my little princess friend. And since you don't have facebook making me unable to wish you on the internet world, I just wanna say have the greatest year ever! <3!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...<3!!

Cherry Popcorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherry Popcorn said...

Hi stalker! =)