Friday, April 08, 2011

Just in case

We have a on-campus nurse in our university and she is really an interesting lady. Not sure if its a good way or not.

Every time students go there, female students I mean, no matter what sickness you might have, the first question she would ask you is..

"Are you pregnant?"

or

"When was your last period?" =.=

Seriously.. is that the only thing that female students do these days? Get pregnant? Its not that easy to find guys okay so stop making us feel bad for not even having the chance to get pregnant!

Anyways, my insurance with my school will end soon and to tell you the truth, I have not been using it at all.. which technically should be a good thing because it means I haven't fallen sick but still.. People seems to have all kinds of medical insurance these days.. like the Medicare part D plans..

Is it really that important to have medical insurance? Maybe you should ask me again when I'm sick.

No comments: