Saturday, February 05, 2011

How you do draw a line?

Relationships between students and professors can be pretty shady sometimes. I mean how do you draw the line? I'm sure its awesome to have a close relationship with your professor where you can go over to his/her office and talk about your worries, academics, future plans and such but.. how close is close?

I once went to a South American country with a group of students and a professor and guess what? The professor actually smoked cigars with us while we were hanging out. I don't know about you but that was a little weird for me. I mean I know we're all adults and everything but isn't professors supposed to act as role models? Though it was pretty cool having him teach us a life lesson or two about the best cigar deals, how to smoke a cigar, marriage advice, dating advice and stuff.

So yeah. I really don't know how to draw the line.

No comments: