Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Opiate Detox

When I went to Colombia for my learning cluster, I remember my professor telling us about a guy he met while he was there the previous year on his research. This particular guy was a drug dealer and he even asked my professor if he wanted to buy drugs from him.

When this guy passed us once while we were walking on the street, my professor immediately signaled to us that this was the guy he was telling us about.

Even though this guy did give me a little chills when he walked past us, he really didn't look that abnormal. He looked like a typical guy in shorts and t-shirt.

Drugs are scary stuff I tell you. There's even an opiate detox for people that are addicted to opiate, a kind of drug.

So please be careful with your life and don't do anything stupid.

No comments: