Friday, January 28, 2011

My four years...

Its 2011. And I'm graduating. Soon. In FOUR months time.

Oh god...

Where did all the time past? Where did it go? I thought I had 4 years ahead of me when I first stepped into the campus but.. but but... where did it all go?

What the?

These four years have been the most amazing time of my life. I absolutely love it here. I can't bear to leave the comforts of my beautiful hotel-like room, green spacious campus (too big for only 450 students) and my great wonderful professors.

What am I going to do being in the real world?

Yeah. Go to law school. =.= That is gonna help! Great job Princess.

Who is gonna attend my graduation? Do you wanna attend my graduation? I should start sending Peartree's graduation invites to ensure I'm not all lonely and sad during graduation day. Its gonna be a hell of a ride that day. And then its gonna be all downhill from there.

Oh dear....

No comments: