Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Summer!!!

Summer is here!!! That means lots of beach, which means lots of swim suit and bikinis, which means... DIET!!!!!! Oh dear. Gone are the days where I am being wrapped in layers after layers of thick sweaters and jackets. Now its the time to wear shorts and tank tops. And you need to have a beautilicious body to wear those clothes. I mean you can still wear it if you want if you have lots of confidence but people like me.. o.O hmmm... I don't think so.

I wonder if the alli diet pills are effective or not. Seriously though. How effective can eating diet pills be? I always believe that exercising is the best way to lose weight and get a sexy body. Do you really think that just by eating dieting pills you can lose weight?

Just make sure you don't lose a kidney through the process.

No comments: