Friday, April 09, 2010

Are you feeling ugly today?

Pimples are certainly not man's best friend. Everyone hates it and everyone I believe gets it every now and then. No matter how pretty or successful you are. You are bound to get one of those hateful stuff!

You can be a famous celebrity who's going to have to attend the Oscars say perhaps the next day, or a successful businessman who has a big conference to give the next day, there is a possibility that you may grow a big pimple like say, tonight!

It sucks right? I always thought that pimples are only for teenagers but nope! I was wrong. And I don't believe that there exist a best acne face wash! I mean, everyone claims that their product is the best, that's advertisement! How else can they sell their product? But I think the best way to get rid of pimples is to lead a healthy life with enough water, sleep and veggies! Good luck with your big pimple!

No comments: