Sunday, January 24, 2010

You wanna go to the Bermuda Triangle?

You know.. we always talk about the Bermuda Triangle, Bahamas, those so-called famous places that people always seem to say that its the best place for vacations, do you actually know where it is?

Yeah.. Bermuda Triangle is not exactly a "good" place since people always associate it with lose stuff. But do you know exactly where it is?

Because I seriously don't know where it is.

Yup!

No idea where Bahamas is in the world. I'm sure Bahamas hotels are really beautiful and it probably has the best beach, best pina coladas, best bikini-clad girls. But if you ask me to point it to you on the map, I wont be able to do it.

Funny how we don't really question general stuff like this. Don't u think its time for u to google Bahamas up and see where exactly it is?

2 comments:

sd said...

I came across your blog, and your writing is such a breath of fresh air to read. Totally enjoyed what I read. Your life is a trip!

zingtrial said...

Hi!Bahamas He!He!He! wish I was there.You keeping well me friend :).