Saturday, March 29, 2008

Going Around the States!

Being in the states can be a very good thing. You can travel to as many states as you want and the interesting thing is that all the states are as different as night and day. Ok.. not that much difference but if you come from Malaysia, you kinda feel that all states are almost the same. Even being in California itself is interesting. San Francisco and LA is totally different! I absolutely love San Francisco! I'm in love with that place!!! =)



There are so many places that I wanna go. I have another 3 winter breaks to go but I wanna spent all my time in SF!!! Bad bad bad. I wanna go to New York too though. Money is a big problem.. Booohoo.. but sometimes you can get really great deals online. Branson, Missouri is one of the interesting places too. It has the name of the "Live Music Capital of the World". It has lots of theme parks, like the Hollywood Wax Museum, Ripley's Believe it Or Not (God.. I love this!), Go-Kart.. best for kids and families! The packages are really tempting too! $423 for a 3 day 2 night stay in the resort over there which includes tickets to a theme park, gift cards to restaurants and shopping! Not bad for a trip for young couples!

Oooooh.. Don't you just love travelling?! =)

No comments: