Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Interracial Dating Site

I remember when I was in High School I had this girlfriend, Amelia who told all of us that she will only date 'white' guys when she grows up. Too her, Malaysian guys are just too boring. She wanted some foreign guy to sweep her off her feet. Not to mention have beautiful children with him.

I didn't really agree with her at that time because my dad has always told me, in a joking way I presumed that if I ever come back with a black guy, he wont have a daughter anymore. That was when I was younger.

But now.. he kinda always jokes that maybe he will have a black guy as a son-in-law. Seeing that I'm going US and all. Who knows?

Though Malaysian society is still quite conservative regarding this issue I feel that interracial dating is a very special thing. A bond between two different cultures. So what if their traditions and cultures are different. Deep down we still have the same dreams and desires right? Strip off all our skin colour, we are all human beings. Nothing different about that.

Afroromance.com is a popular interracial dating site. You can find different people from different countries all over the world. They even have Success Stories which shows how hundreds of happy couples met using this service.

So go ahead. Your children will be super attractive! =)




No comments: