Friday, March 23, 2007

Financial Site

I just finish reading Sophie Kinselle's book on Shopoholic and Baby! Haha.. the gal still never change. Still the same old Becky. The girl that will shop without end in the streets of London, not caring whether her credit card bill is due or whether she is able to afford everything anot.

If you are a fan of her book, you will know that she receives god knows how many credit card bills from various banks and all she does is slip the bill under her pillow. And forget about it.

I wonder how long she can go along with this!

Do you do that too? Do you spend on stuff and worry about paying it later?

What is your Credit Card Billing habits like? I know my mum pays all her credit cards on time and they love her for it. She doesn't need to pay extra fees for her credit cards at all. The yearly thing. Forgot wat you called it.

Do you pay yours on time?

For the sake of yourself and also the bank, I hope you do! =)



No comments: