Monday, February 26, 2007

Big News At PPP!

PayPerPost is always thinking of new ways to spice up the company. I really take my hats of them for coming up brilliant ideas again and again so we bloggers and advertisers alike will benefit from it.

It seems that PayPerPost is gonna be announcing some big gigantic news in a few weeks time. And they're paying us bloggers to guess what the news would be.

Goodness. I really don't mind doing this at all.. Just use a bit of my creative juice and money will come pouring in. Oooh.. I do love PayPerPost.

What do you think the big news would be?

Everybody loves a good rumor. Especially those that involves big money. $$$$$$$$$

Okay.. I have to stop being so money minded.

Maybe they're gonna set up a forum where advertisers and bloggers can interact. Exchange ideas and maybe increase pay! Interact with other posties especially those super high earners on how to increase your google rank or Alexa score. Muz share share one you know. If you already know how to increase your ranking do leave something in the comment okay? =)

Maybe PayPerPost has set up a program that will somehow increase everybody's traffic and make everyone's blog a big success! Some super easy formula. Yes?

Better yet... Take of the ranking system altogether. Lets not be judgmental and set up boundaries okay? I hate seeing high paying opps but not being able to even see it let alone click on it! *Frustrated!!!*

Let's see.. Maybe their new reality show Rockstartup is so successful that its gonna be aired on National TV? To be as popular as Apprentice! That would make PayPerPost really popular. Not just popular among we bloggers.

And just maybe they will feature us bloggers. Posties or whatever you call us. From all over the world. Even from small little Malaysia. They'll fly us over and feature us on TV!!! We'll be on TV for the whole world to see!!! Then we'll be stars!!! Wahahaha...

Okay.. I think I'm going a bit overboard here. Wonder if any of my predictions will come true? I guess we have to wait for the next few weeks for the results. Ah... The suspense.

Kudos to those people that can create suspense for people.

No comments: